Holybro Tekko32 35A BLHeli_32 ESC Dshot1200 2-6S Build In Current Sensor For RC Drone FPV Racing Multi Rotor
Tekko32 is the latest BLHeli32 ESC from HolyBro Hobby, premium class product.
The Tekko32 ESC runs in conjunction with an ARM 32bit compatible MCU. It can run input signals with lower latency, at faster rates, smooths out the RPM band, is capable of both voltage and current monitoring and limiting, as well as offering customization of the brake on stop force. Unlike current ESCs, the Tekko32 ESC has A LOT of room to grow and wide compatibility range with future products.
One of the nicest features with the Tekko32 35A ESC is the auto timing feature, which (essentially) is designed to offer the pilot the smoothest and most efficient flight experience available, which is a freestyle pilots dream come true!
what can the increased MCU speed do?
First of all, it can run input signals with lower latency at faster rates.
Dshot up to at least Dshot1200, and at rates up to at least 32kHz is now supported.
Secondly it allows packing of more functionality.
– Like programmable pwm frequency, up to 48kHz, that can run motors even smoother, and also allows for moving of small but potentially disturbing humps in the throttle response. All ESCs have these bumps, with BLHeli_32 they can now be moved in the rpm range, to a place where the system has low sensitivity to them.
– Like auto timing. Which is not the option to choose if you’re after max power. But if you want the most efficient running with very good robustness against desync, it is the perfect choice.
– Like voltage and current limiting. Which is implemented in the code, and will be supported on some ESCs. Voltage limiting is desirable for fixed wing crafts. And current limiting adds protection against ESC failure.
– Like programmable brake on stop force. Which allows control of the braking of fixed wing props.
– Like improved direction change in bidirectional mode.
– Like more to come in the future. Such as setup from the FC by using Dshot commands. Such as telemetry functionality. There is room to grow performance and functionality.
Brand name: Holybro
Item name: Tekko32 35A ESC
Lipo input: 2-6S
32bit compatible ESC (Blheli_32)
Dshot1200 up to 32kHz
Incredibly small size
Very low weight
Auto timing feature
On-Board RGB LED
Build in current sensor
Compatible to Betaflight F3/F4 flight controller
BLHeli_32 ESC Firmware Overview
What is Dshot1200 and Why Dshot1200 is Better?
How to Get Dshot1200 Running in Betaflight?
Download the latest BLHeli_32 Configurator here.
Download the BLHeli_32 User Manual here.
To install the software of BLHeli_32 Android APP please Click Here.
1 x Tekko32 35A ESC
1 x 26AWG 100mm black wire
1 x 26AWG 100mm white wire
1 x 26AWG 100mm blue wire
1 x 18AWG 100mm red wire
1 x 18AWG 100mm black wire