|Color||Blue + White|
|Size||275 x 130mm /10.83 x 5.12inch|
Store in the freezer so that the pack is ready to use in case of in jury
Approximately 1 hour is required to freeze gel
Ideal to use for: Reducing swelling, Toothache, Temporary relief of headache, Reducing fevers
– Microwave: Place gel pack into microwave for approximaterly 30 seconds (If the gel pack is at room temperature ) or 1 minute(if the gel pack is frozen) on high power.
– After this time, check that the correct temperature has been reached
– If not, further exposure should be in 10 second bursts
Times are based on A600W microwave
Adjust heating times accordimgly to suit the power of your microwave
– Bring water to boil.
– Remove from heat.
– And immerse the gel pack for appoximately 4-10 minutes
– After 4 minutes, check every 1 minute to see if the correct temperature has been reached
– Ideal to use for-temporary relief of muscle aches and pains, back pain, sinusitis and menstrual cramps
– Whether used hot or cold, it is advisable to check that the temperature is not too extreme against the skin
– It is recommended that the gel pack is wrapped in cloth before applying to skin
– Gently wash with neutral soapy water in warm water. Dry before use. Do not machine wash, dry clean or wring
– It is best to heat the water instead of the microwave
1 x Cold Hot Therapy Pack