>>>Manual: Click here to open<<<
This is USB controlled relay Board with 2 channels. It’s used the HID technology, so no need to install any driver in windows system and you can easy to use. We also provide an application and the C++ develop library that you can easy to integrate this module to your project.The relay can control the maximum voltage 250V, 10A AC load and 30V, 10A DC load Support WIN7, XP 32 -bit systems.
(1) Adopting USB HID mode for relay control, suitable for various occasions and professionals;
(2) Easy to use, suitable for a variety of operating systems, such as WINDOWS 10, MAC, LINUX, etc.;
(3) It has a power-on memory function and works according to the last use situation when power is turned on;
(4) It has strong anti-interference ability and adopts diode freewheeling protection;
(5) The contact part of the relay adopts double-sided thick wiring, which can be used for large currents, which is safe and reliable;
(6) The input and output are all made of 5.08mm high quality terminal block, the wiring is more convenient, suitable for PLC control;
(7) Each relay has a pull-in indicator, and the working state of the relay is clear at a glance;
(8) Each relay output leads to two sets of electric shocks, normally open and normally closed, which are convenient and flexible to use;
(9) Fixed screw holes for easy installation;
(10) The finished product passes 100% functional test and stability test.
-Control doors and windows via windows system
-Contorler power supply
PCB SIZE: 45(L)*50(W)*19(H)mm
Contack Type: NC/ COM/ NO
Input Voltage: DC 5V
Input Current: 300mA
1. Supply the application code (Green indicates that the relay is closed , the red disconnect)
2. Supply C++ lib and dll for building your own project (include usb_relay_device.dll, usb_relay_device.lib, usb_relay_device.h).
Open the device , the software automatically obtain the current working state relay
1 x 2 Channel 5V HID Driverless USB Relay